Capacity Market and Flexibility Services Specialist
At Photon Energy Group, we are dedicated to ensuring that everyone has access to clean, affordable energy and water. We deploy technology to provide these fundamentals and help build a thriving, sustainable world.
A publicly traded company, we have worked in the renewable energy arena for over 15 years, growing to a team of over 400 employees around the world. The Group is made up of three main business lines: Photon Energy and Lerta, which offer comprehensive solar power and renewable energy solutions, and Photon Water, providing clean water and remediation solutions for all environments.
We are driven by our values. Not only do we believe in the business potential of clean, sustainable energy and water, but we are also dedicated to fostering a culture of innovation, safety, sustainability, community, performance and integrity amongst our employees as we continue to grow.
- Conducting operational and analytical activities in ancillary services
- Liaising with System Operators
- Conducting operational and analytical activities related to the capacity market, including handling the certification process and secondary market transactions
- Monitoring and supervision of the execution of concluded capacity contracts and handling events in the Capacity Market Register
- Exploring the possibility of participating in pilot projects for flexibility services in Poland
- Monitoring and analysis of the regulatory environment in the area of capacity market and ancillary services in Poland
- Monitoring and analysis of the regulatory environment for flexibility services and capacity mechanisms, among others in the CEE region
- Experience working with energy regulations
- University degree in a technical or legal-economic area
- Analytical skills
- Ability to make insightful observations and draw conclusions
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Independence and commitment
- Knowledge of the energy market and how it functions, including the balancing market
- Fluent Polish and a strong level of English (B2/C1)
- Work in a fast-growing international company
- Helping to implement green investments that will change the face of the country
- Opportunities for development and advancement within the company
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Medical package and Medicover Sport card
- Opportunity to have group insurance
- Language courses, professional trainings
- 1 CSR day per year for voluntary and socially important activities
- Access to online library
- Teambuilding and corporate events throughout CEE region
- For people from Poznan, Warszawa or Gdansk we offer office or hybrid work. For those outside of Warszawa, Poznan or Gdansk we offer remote work.