Commercial Sales Manager
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
- Timely clarifications, annotations and negotiations of customer and internal contracts in accordance with the applicable guidelines and in coordination with relevant specialists/departments and co-drive activities in the sales team together with the Sales Manager
- Review project cost calculations and conduct alignments on pricing strategy
- Develop negotiation strategy on commercial terms and conditions, manage the process up to signing of the contract
- Securing and supporting the implementation of sales strategies
- Market Entry investigations with regards to commercial and contractual issues in coordination with relevant specialists/departments
- Conduct internal approval processes and presentations to Management
- Supporting sales financial reporting (forecasts, budgets as well as analysis of pre-sales activities)
- You to have a degree in Business Administration / Finance / Law
- Professional experiences in marketing, sales and/or project management in an international project environment ideally within the Energy Sector
- You to be able to demonstrate significant skills with contract management and negotiations
- Strong awareness on commercial financial topics (bonds, escalation, currency, indemnities, insurance, liabilities, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills, initiative, self-motivation, and the willingness to learn
- A dedicated team player
- This position requires your willingness for business travels
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.