Join Admind Branding & Communications, the largest global branding agency in Poland. As a certified B Corp, our mission is to craft branding experiences that not only transform an organization but change its impact in the world for the better.
Work with more than 200 creative experts from over 15 countries located in Kraków, Amsterdam, Odesa, Bangkok, and Zürich. Being a part of Admind, you will belong to an international community of professionals specialized in design and branding strategy, where diversity, equity and inclusion are firmly advocated.
You will also have the opportunity to help us, through conscious branding, become a force for good and increase our impact on the environment, employees, and society – things we care about.
- Plan, execute, monitor and evaluate Admind’s PR presence strategy externally and internally
- Write articles and maximize our brand presence on various channels
- Supervise and promote Admind's social impact activities
- Build relationships with the media partners, journalists and influencers
- Participate in the PR events to increase awareness of our company
- Coordinate projects for industry competitions
- Report on PR campaigns’ results
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience as a PR Manager or similar position in a creative environment (advertisement, branding, marketing agency, PR agency or similar)
- You have the knowledge of PR industry media: online and offline
- You have experience in building relations with journalists
- You have excellent grammar, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- You have strong communication (both written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English
- Healthy lifestyle (if you want it) - life insurance, private health care, multisport card, mental wellbeing assistance (Mindgram), Ask Henry (employee personal assistant)
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and remote work make life easier
- Company lunches - lunch twice a week in our office, because shared meals taste better
- Integration activities and company events - all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :)
- Employment stability - work in an international company with 12 years of experience and a leading position on the market
- Transparency - a transparent salary range at all levels & clear raise and promotion opportunities
- International working environment - diversity makes us who we are