South & East Europe Regional Director
Within a dynamic regional team covering South and East European regions, we are looking for Regional Director Business Development and Sales (m/f/d) who can connect us with potential customers and be our representor to enlarge our network and collaboration with our Partners.
- Be the first contact point with the Raw Materials innovation and industrial ecosystem in South and Eastern European regions
- Increase visibility in this ecosystem, particularly to Industry and SMEs communities, but also to Research organisations and Universities
- Advice supported companies to innovate and upscale their innovations towards market entry
- Provide assistance to Partners in innovation projects execution including their feasibility and market studies
- Follow up EIT Raw Materials funded organisations to ensure economic, societal, and environmental impact
- Promote EIT Raw Material services (access to: Finance, Network, Knowledge and Talents) to our Partners and other customers
- Be responsible for preparing and executing Business Plan of the Company in the South and Eastern European Regions
- Be able to manage our team of Business Development Managers in the South and Eastern European regions.
- Strong experience in business development, sales, or related roles, particularly within the South and Eastern European regions
- A P&L ownership and successful costumer network who is able to attract new ones
- Understanding of the cultural, economic, and market dynamics of the South and Eastern European countries
- Solid understanding of sales strategies, market dynamics, and customer behavior
- Ability to identify market opportunities, establish partnerships to drive revenue growth for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to manage a versatile Team of professionals based in various locations in Europe.
If you're looking for a career that goes beyond financial gain, a workplace that empowers you to make a meaningful impact - join us on this journey of purpose and positive change!
You can be located anywhere across the EU; we make it work from the formal and organizational side of things.
Meaningful Impact, Our focus isn't just about generating profits – it's about investing in valuable initiatives that contribute to the betterment of society and the environment.
We welcome every individual in our diverse team.