At OLX, we work together to build a more sustainable world through trade.
We make it safe, smart, and convenient to buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and more. Our colleagues around the world help to serve millions of people around the world every month, through its well-loved consumer brands including OLX, Otomoto, Property24.
Join OLX and see how far you can go.
OLX is seeking an Audience Lead to evolve our Media business into the new addressable world.
The role will take on our key strategic drivers of maturing our consumer understanding and will be responsible across the following areas
- TOOLING: Assessing what technology or tooling would be required to mature our audience proposition (ID solutions, Data Clean Rooms, CDP), and running the RFI/RFP process to procure and be the legal counterpart with respect to GDPR and consent
- SEGMENTATION: Pairing with Business Analysts to create holistic audience needs, building out audiences with the funnel in mind, as well as partnering with the DS team to identify appropriate ML segmentation (lead scoring, look-a-likes etc)
- ADDRESABILITY/MONETIZATION: Identifying and partnering with relevant tech partners to ensure our data is accessible in the appropriate platforms and working with Business Analysts to assess the performance of segments, including yield, impact
- GTM: Partner with Rev Ops Director and Sales to develop Market Strategy for OLX Audience proposition and pricing
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a focus on audience management coupled with media buying/selling experience
- You bring solid knowledge of tag management & Lookalike Modelling as well as 1st, 2nd & 3rd party customer data management
- You have a very good understanding of Mark-Tech & Ad-Tech technologies (experience with CDPs and DMPs will be highly desired)
- You have confidence and experience in working with online analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- You have good knowledge in programmatic and campaign management, and a deep understanding of customer journey management
- You have already gained solid experience in reporting, campaign performance analytics and dashboarding
- You have a good understanding about legal data regulations, e.g. GDPR
- Ideally you have strong collaboration skills and you are able to work in international and cross functional teams and deliver results
- Outstanding opportunity to become a part of an international team of committed people learning from one another and contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success.
- Great place to learn and develop within a fast-growing, global classifieds leader which opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX and Prosus.
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- You will have perks like company self-service, bonus system, and others.