Specjalista ds. zrównoważonego rozwoju/Sustainability Specialist
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
- Determining environmental impact of manufacturing through the development and use of PCF/LCA.
- Develop and implement methods, tools, and processes to enable LCA within ZF, legal, and industry standards. Data gathering from suppliers, ZF systems, and internal departments to support LCA.
- Develop and maintain LCA models of manufacturing processes / production lines.
- Identification of high impact areas and opportunities to reduce the manufacturing carbon footprint.
- To be the manufacturing LCA expert, working with cross functional teams to achieve ZF sustainability targets.
- Benchmarking against current best practice, identify opportunities to improve environmental sustainability and turn them into opportunities.
- Establishing and monitor KPIs for waste reduction and recycling and drive continuous improvement efforts. Develop roadmap and generate best practices for circular economy strategies.
• Knowledge of recycling technologies, waste management, and circular business models within the electronics industry.
• Knowledge of scope 1 and 2 (as defined by the GHG Protocol).
• Good understanding of product and manufacturing Engineering data including BOMs, drawings.
• Good working knowledge of Sphera LCA software tools, or simillar.
• Familiar with LCA databases and knowledge of database management. Familiar with LCA/PCF standards and guidelines
• Excellent data gathering, analysis and processing skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Very good English language skills, both verbal and written
Be part of our ZF team as Specjalista ds. zrównoważonego rozwoju/Sustainability Specialist and apply now!
At ZF, we continuously strive to build and maintain a culture where inclusiveness is lived and diversity is valued. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that all our employees can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this vision in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape the future of mobility.